Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yesterday

Well yesterday I went to my godfathers house and it was ok, they were cleaning their basement. Well Jared and Natalie were not me. I just sat back and watched. Jared and Natalie were moving everthing and they did know what was in it so one of the boxs were opened and guess what Natalie pulls out, my fourth grade picture and I just said to myself ok this isn't cool. Jared said that it was so cute and I just smiled. So Yeah I love hanging out with those guys. They always make me laugh, Angela you got to meet them cause Natalie knows your name. Then I had to go, so I gave Natalie a hug and went upstairs to give Jared a hug and he was outside, so I had to go to the back of the house and I told Jared that I was leaving and he opened the gate and let me though, but the only thing that was holding me back was the dogs. One of their dogs is twice my size. I got trampled. When I got though I gave my godfather a hug, He gave me a kiss on the head and then I left. That was the first time he has ever did that. I think he did it because he knows that he is going to Iraq and that we only known each other for 5 years. It really sucks, I really don't want to have him go. But anyway that was my day after I got home from school, went to my grandma's and then went for a walk.

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

I guess some day I will get to meet them. You will have to show them my picture next time you see them.