Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School


Well everyone school is here. I am so glad that I am back in school. I was so bored this summer. Angela staying at your house was really fun except that I got woke up from a grenade, THANKS. Well this summer a couple of people we know have pasted away and it sucks that they are gone. My Uncle Randy killed himself in his basement and I miss him terribly. Well school so far is so awesome, but closer to the end of this week I will probably be sick of it so yeah. As you know there is some new students here at high point, but you know what I don't care. Congrats new people you made it to one of the most coolest schools. I really hope that you like it here and that you have fun here. Well before school started I took my dog to the dog park. And my dog was so scared that she was mainly by me and she also did go to anyone else that was with me. Every dog that went to the dog park they would try to play with my dog and that didn't work cause she would just growl. Here are some pictures of her and being stubborn. Other dogs were trying to play with her but like I said she is stubborn.

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

I had a great time when you came over. And I hope we can do that again someday...probably not the paint on each other part but otherwise yeah! LOL!!!

Thats sad your dog wouldn't go out and play with the others. Maybe next time!