Monday, September 15, 2008

Eagle Bluff

Well Eagle Bluff was fun but not really. The only thing that made me laugh on that trip was Brad and Jeff , they would eat flys and eat other peoples food. Yeah those were some good times. It was really weird that the advisors were there. The beds at Eagle Bluff were hard to sleep on. I got really tired on those two days cause we would have to be up before 7:00. It was also funny when will fell in the river when we were doing stearm lab. After the first day there I wanted to go home so bad. On the last day we were there I got tired of laying in the beds that they had so Angela and I went and slept in front of the door. Well that's all I have to say today. GOOD TIMES

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

Yeah that was great...I am so glad I suggested the floor. It was so much better. LOL!!!

Will falling in the river was not funny...that was sad, well he is a little brother to me. I got to stick up for him.