Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yesterday

Well yesterday I was looking in the paperview section and I find One Missed Call on there and I told my mom that it was on and she asked me if I wanted to watch it. I said yes and then I waited till 4:00 to watch it. Just to let you guys know that that this movie was awesome it was really good. I am so glad that I got to watch it. After that I went to Danica's house to have a little conversation, plus I had to tell Danica that when she gets in High Point that she has to work really hard. And that she can't talk to anybody at quite time and that she can't be everyones business and stuff like that. So I kinda had a good day yesterday.



Well I have to go to work so talk to you all later!!

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

I so want to watch that movie. I am hoping to see it soon thats for sure.

So how did Danica respond to having to be quiet and staying out of people's buisiness go?