Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well

Well today I got a good commplement from Mrs. Jensen for good marching. And my presentation was okay I guess. I can't wait till next Monday because I get to see people bring the butterfest rides can't wait!! Well Mr. Hanson is so flippin funny. He cracks me up. He said I did good on my presentation, so thanks Mr. Hanson! I also can't wait till schools out because butterfest is going to be there, right across the street from me and plus the pool is going to open too. My brother would be a butterfest more then the pool because butterfest is the only thing he enjoys, instead of going to the pool the first time it opens. He likes playing the games there, so yeah. Well I got to get to work. See you all later

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

Way to go for band! I never really cared for Butterfest. Like I probably would if I actually went to go on the rides but otherwise. Also this year I want everything to end. Cause a week after Butterfest I am on a plane for EUROPE yeah!!!! I am so excited!!! I think I am going to go post about that right now.