Monday, June 2, 2008

What Happened

Well on Friday I watched my Aunt Tonya graduate. I am really happy for her! I also watched all the other graduates graduate. After the graduation all the seniors and some people from High Point went to the bowling alley. I was there bowling with Megan, Matt, Tamra, Joe, Zach, and some other people. It was lots of fun. On Saturday I went to Jessica Peterson's graduation party it was fun. Angela and I had the idea of putting cake on Jessica's face! Then after that I went to the High School to play and see my cousin's boyfriend graduate. On Sunday I was laughing at the seniors from High Point cause I had heard that they had pulled a senior prank. So it was a little weird. But anyway I have some parties to go to. I got Tonya's graduation party on June 14 and Chris Clemerson's graduation party on June 22.

Well that's all I have to talk about for right now, so talk to you all later.

No comments: