Friday, December 5, 2008

Today

Well today I get to see if I passed my drivers ed test for my permit. I just want to know if I did or not. I am going to have a great day today because I will have a really good time in activity time. I have no Read 180 today so that makes my day even more exciting. I am just hours away from my permit if I passed, can't wait till then. It is here, today I have a pep band thing that I have to go to, it is going to be fun. If some of you don't know what that is well this is what it is. Our whole marching band gets split up into two different groups red and gold. The red group will go to the first basketball game and play at half time and before the game starts. Then the gold group will do the same thing when the next game comes up. That is basically what pep band is. I am in the red group so today I will play for varsity tonight. This weekend is going to be so great one of my friends are going to coming to my house for the weekend which will be kind of fun. Oh and about my Read 180 thing, well it is being dumb right now because I have to take the a different test that will actually show my reading score. Man do I really hate Read 180. But in a way i kind of like it because I get to get out of quiet time.



Well got to go I got to start class here pretty soon.

No comments: